Submit Your Own Video
Share your story of a time when someone showed courageous leadership for you or you were able to show courageous leadership for someone else, an organization or issue you care about. For an example, watch Amanda's story below.
Upload your video to YouTube then fill out the fields below. We will review your submission and, if approved, post it on this site.
Please submit only one video under four minutes in length.
- In order to upload your video, you must have a valid YouTube account. Click here to create a YouTube account.
Clear sound is crucial
- If no one can hear it, no one will watch it. Shoot in quiet environments and project your voice.
Remove any backlighting
- Make sure light is on your face and not behind it (i.e. don't sit in front of a bright window).
Title and tag your video
- Use the title "Showing Courageous Leadership" and include your name and location (ex: "Showing Courageous Leadership: Mike in Chicago").
- Use tags to describe your video so that other people can find it (ex: "Bullying in Seattle" or "Discrimination").
Please don't use our logo
- Please don't use our logo in your video without permission, as it is trademarked.
Want to add your written story? Click here.